Flexibility scalable IT infrastructure powered by ITGLOBAL.COM and hyperscaler clouds.
Secure high availability IaaS. Quickly scalable computing resources for any workloads.
Managed dedicated server from ITGLOBAL.COM – servicing beyond your computing requirements.
Solution that moves: workload between environments, connectivity closer to devices, your business towards positive balance.Platform Services
Solutions for any business needs and flexible workload management.
Beheer van Kubernetes
Beheer van uw Databases
Flexibele, krachtige en veilige, cloudoplossingen aangedreven met hyperscalers beheert door ITGLOBAL.COM.
Volledige beheer van al uw Microsoft Azure diensten met behulp van onze specialistenICT beheer
ITGLOBAL.COM beheert IT-infrastructuren wereldwijd. Samen kijken we naar de beste IT-oplossingen voor uw organisatie. Met transparante SLA’s leggen we de vaste resolutietijden, response tijden, en de mate van capaciteits- en escalatiemanagement vast. Onze systeembeheerders, projectmedewerkers, engineers, en architecten, staan 24/7/365 voor u klaar.
Wij beschikken over hoogopgeleide specialisten tegen betaalbare tarieven. Bij ons kunt u terecht voor een groot of klein project. We helpen u graag om je project snel en veilig te realiseren.
Support en beheer voor al uw operationele systemen,fysieke en virtuele servers en opslag. Waar uw IT infrastructuur ook geplaats is, in de cloud of op locatie, wij beheren het graag voor u.Managed DevOps
Managed CI/CD, Docker and Kubernetes.Beheer van Kubernetes
Wij helpen u graag bij het beheer van al uw Kubernetes clustersBeheer van uw Databases
ITGLOBAL.COM creëert preseterende databases, beheart en beschermtICT Netwerkbeheerder
Wij verzorgen graag voor u de juiste ondersteuning -en systeembeheer
Package solutions for telecom: traffic inspection and packet filtering.Virtualization Solutions
Soluções para uso eficiente dos recursos de infraestrutura.Technology partners
ITGLOBAL.COM carefully chooses the most promising technology partners and assists companies in integrating their solutions.
A ready-made set of products and services to ensure information security. Designing a secured IT infrastructure.
Hyper-converged platform for creation of Enterprise-level virtual Data Center
vStack is a hyper-converged platform developed by ITGLOBAL.COM LAB. It looks very much like a united infrastructure of software-defined modules of the Data Center let along using the best knowledge of open-source technologies:
- ОС FreeBSD
- ZFS Filesystem
- bhyve Hypervisor
So the punch line of vStack is creating a fully manageable Enterprise-level virtual Data Center based on the standard commodity hardware. And the thing is that in the number of tasks the platform is able to substitute VMware, Cisco, Nutanix and other corporate solutions to provide storage and virtualization. Just easily available and not less productive alternative
The legendary OS needs to be known better. Just take a look at the A-grade companies, who built their products using FreeBSD: Apple™®, NetApp™®, Dell EMC™®, iXsystems™®, Netflix™® etc.
- high performance of the system as a whole, in particular the network stack
- no redundancy in the code
- democratic community
- roadmap that leads to software revolution
The ZFS file system is splendidly distinguished by its support for large amounts of data and its high level of protection against errors and corruption. And the fact is, ZFS has been an important part of FreeBSD for more than12 years!
- the only file system that combines the POSIX layer and transactional integrity according to the ACID model
- combined volume and file system management
- advanced mechanisms of integrity control, correction and restoration
- two-level caching mechanism (ARC)
- lightweight at the level of OS network core
- no useless and resource consuming code
- a super fast Software Defined Network
- non-standart algorithm for using virtual memory and a special approach to CPU virtualization
- significally higher bhyve’s performance than the KVM’s which is appreciated by the OmniOS community
- bhyve is the hypervisor that improves and changes with the time
vStack HCI Architecture
Giving a Сustomer his own say in choosing a manufacturer of server equipment and hardware components. Taking account of significant savings due to the suitability of consumer-grade components as well as savings on hardware – for some tasks, such as creating a test development environment, common markets’ SSD drives.
vStack offers two licensing modes
- Service mode (OPEX) Suggests fees for licenses’ use, with monthly billing periods and points* payment scheme.
- On-premise (CAPEX) Is licenses’ ownership purchasing. One-time payment + an annual fee for support. Overcommit is available in this mode: up to 33% more resources than outlined in the contract can be used.
It must be noted here that vStack is one of the most highly productive and most scalable HCI platforms on the market, which is able due to the united software-defined modules infrastructure. Moreover, these indicators are achieved without the use of ultra-expensive server hardware.
Synergies of Open Source technologies
VStack is based on open source solutions: FreeBSD, ZFS, bhyve. Unique in itself, together they make a greater effect and have significant advantages in HCI performance, flexibility, and scalability.