ITGLOBAL.COM held «White Label partner program» webinar for LATAM telecom providers — video
On Dec. 17, 2020 ITGLOBAL.COM Managed Service Provider conducted “White Label partner program: how can a telecom company build a new 30%-profitable revenue stream” webinar. Telecom representatives from Brazil, Argentina, Venezuela and other LATAM countries took part in the event. Video below contains the fully recorded webinar.
ITGLOBAL.COM partnership program was the event’s main topic. In a framework of White Label providers can offer their clients ITGLOBAL.COM cloud infrastructure (IaaS) — under their own brands. Profitability in such a partnership is 30% from each payment. It is 3 to 6 times higher than hyperscalers like AWS, Azure and GCP offer within their partnership programs.
Core points of White Label from ITGLOBAL.COM
- Traditional telco services are stagnating
- CSP are permanently searching for new non-telco revenue streams
- Value Added Services generate a thin revenue stream and often difficult to implement and sell
- Enterprise segment evolution is focused on economic aspects, changing communications, mobility, data centers and cloud
Entering the program, a telecom operator enlarges its services portfolio with a ready-made, rapidly and easily customizable cloud platform — which can be sold to clients as an operator’s own product. ITGLOBAL.COM sells this fully functional cloud solution under Serverspace brand. The offer includes:
- Cloud compute instances (EC2-like)
- Networks (BPC-like)
- Storage (S3, block)
- Locations (NL, US, RU) + your location + ecosystem + partner network: when someone sells your location in NL, you earn the revenue.
Profitability in details
ITGLOBAL.COM uses a joint income model: if we provide the entire backend, then a partner’s revenue will be 30% of the total income. If a partner unfolds the platform on its own equipment, then the share is 60%. In both cases the marketing is on the partner’s side, while ITGLOBAL.COM provides consulting, trains the partners’ employees and shares the experience in IaaS products promotion.