ITGLOBAL.COM Cloud White Label Program
Expand your business portfolio with a ready-made, rapidly and easily customizable cloud platform with 30% profitability. Offer IaaS Service to your clients under your brand.Explore now
A ready-made Cloud Platform under your own brand with 30% commission per each customer’s payment and less than 1-month time-to-market. Depending on who your typical clients are the Product can be a Click-And-Buy cloud platform for your site: to serve B2C and SMB customers, or a platform that sells B2B services for Enterprise with the help of your Sales team.
Within the ITGLOBAL.COM White Label Solution a Partner gets:
- The Panel on the website with an ability to resale cloud computing recourses from ITGLOBAL.COM existing locations.
- Full Product implementation branding and maintaining.
- Wide list of services offered to the Customer (constantly expanding).
- The Revenue sharing with a 30% profitability for a Partner.
ITGLOBAL.COM Cloud Services are delivered via the reliable, high-performance, compliant and secure unified Cloud Platform. In terms of branding “White Label” means that the Partner is entitled to offer IaaS Services under his own brand with no cohesion with ITGLOBAL.COM.
Start as an IaaS provider through our ready-made, turnkey solution. Management and monitoring are available to the Partner via the simple control panel. The Partner is provided with a basic price list with the ability to set retail prices and control margins.
- A ready-made Cloud Platform affordable to everyone.
- Quick and easy start for the Partner (2 weeks for implementation).
- Full implementation and maintenance.
- Infrastructure (6 physical locations for reselling cloud resources).
- 24/7 Technical Support.
- Training course for sales team (if needed).
- Promotion consulting, marketing activities & content (additional).
The Platform contains:
- Technological Know-How (an innovative hyperconverged vStack platform).
- Amazing Control Panel (intuitively to customers).
- Ultrafast deploy and high performance.
- Both prepayment & post-payment models.
- Payments in local currency (as well as PayPal & crypto currencies).
- Billing in every 10 minutes.
- Partner API + CLI.
- Integration with marketing platforms (GetResponce, Google analytics, etc.).
- Ticket support system.
- Regular automatic platform updates.
Expand your portfolio, grow your customer base and improve its loyalty, increase your sales turnover.
- Beautifully designed to be simple and engaging
- Reliable (99,9% availability guaranteed by SLA)
- Predictable (every 10-minute billing for active services only)
- Scalable (1-minute deploy and easy to modify configurations)
- Fast (Xeon Gold CPUs and NVMe SSDs perform best in benchmarks)
- Cloud servers — Flexible virtual machines
- Networks (private networks, direct connect)
- Managed Services (Monitoring, backup, updates’ installation and incident management
- Object storage — S3-compatible scalable space
- Block storage — Expandable storage volumes
- DNS — Your DNS records’ free management
- SSL — Certificates for security & privacy maintenancev
- Kubernetes as a service
- 1-click apps for cloud servers
- Admin panel
- Partners API & Public API
- 2 factor authentication, SSH-keys
- Performance dashboard and statistics
- Сommand line interface
Traditional telecom services are stagnating; Value Added Services are no sources of substantial revenues and often difficult to deploy and sell; CSPs actively search for newer, not purely telco, revenue streams.
Internet Service Providers often face issues with B2B segment penetration; substantial expansion of IPSs own business portfolio is not an option as it requires large spendings.
Data Centers are eager to offer additional services, specifically accentuating turnkey cloud solutions; yet on many occasions there is the lack of personnel, expertise and plain working hours to implement a service of a substantial revenue generation.
Integrators possess a high level of technical expertise and experience in B2B sales. Entering the cloud business is the definite attraction, not just money-wise, for an Integrator. However, the threshold to be propelled into clouds is too high at times.
Our offer includes
Digital Marketing analytics for your country
Knowledge base and other materials
Dedicated account manager
Second line technical support
DOM.ru (ER-Telecom Holding) — one of the largest telecommunication companies on Russian market provides our platform-based IaaS for its 3000+ corporate clients in 60+ cities of Russia.
With White Label program, ER-Telecom (Dom.Ru), has expanded its service portfolio and increased its turnover by USD 5K/month.
Ranking second among Russian Internet service providers and third among Pay TV operators, Dom.ru provides Internet access, cloud services, digital telephony, network infrastructure and security services for more than 200 companies in 56 cities of Russia. ISPs offers include cloud solutions like Microsoft Office 365, CRM and BPM systems.
Dom.ru expressed interest in adding Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) to their portfolio. New platform deployment was accompanied by training of Dom.ru sales managers and engineers to deeper understand the product, as well as timely and high-quality technical support.
Vega is the integrator operator, providing telecom and other IT services to legal entities and private clientele. The company operates since 2002 and is in Top 20 biggest operators of Russia.
The company’s subscriber base totals 10.000 legal entities and 40.000 individual subscribers.
To select a partner for providing virtual services like IaaS and VDI, Vega was ultimately considering two key partner’s parameters: team professionalism, including experience, cooperation comfort, decision making speed, pace of technical staff getting involved; and profitability — the partnership with apparent and attractive financial components only.
With the self-branded cloud services in its IT portfolio, Vega demonstrated turnover growth of USD 15K/month in less than 6 months.
Become a Partner
Have a question or interested in learning more how IT can help your business? Please connect with us.