Data center in Minsk
beCloud is the only modular Gen 4 data center in Belarus. Its high availability and reliability are guaranteed by Uptime Institute Tier III certification. The prefabricated design solutions used for the construction were provided by Emerson Network Power.
Tier III certification means that the data center has everything that is needed to ensure uninterrupted operation of the IT infrastructure, such as fail-proof power supply, high-speed redundant transmission lines, air conditioning, and 24/7 security, monitoring, and maintenance.
beCloud received the main prize at the Russian Data Center Awards 2016 for being the best data center in Russia and the CIS.
Adress: Minsk, Kolodishchi, 22 Tsentralnaya St.
- Uptime Institute Tier III: Design Documents 2015, Constructed Facility 2016;
- Tier III Operational Sustainability — Gold;
- PCI DSS (renewed annually).
- Two independent fiber-optic transmission lines;
- N+1 redundancy system;
- 99.982% availability per SLA;
- 3,200 sq.m. computer rooms;
- More than 600 racks;
- Uninterruptible power supply;
- 7.2 MW power configuration;
- Two 2.5 MW diesel generators supporting autonomous operations for up to 72 hours;
- Automatic fire suppression system.
- 24/7 on-site security personnel (in-house and outsourced from the MIA);
- Multi-factor access control to the premises and computer rooms for staff and customers;
- Alarm system with motion sensors and vibration cables;
- Outdoor and indoor video surveillance.
Data center in Amsterdam
AM2 is a state-of-the-art, high-availability, PCI DSS-certified data center. It is owned by Equinix, Inc., which has more than 20 years of experience in building and maintaining data centers around the world. Currently, Equinix, Inc. has 200 data centers in 24 countries.
Adress: Luttenbergweg 4, 1101 EC Amsterdam.
- SOC 1 TypeII;
- SOC 2 TypeII;
- OHSAS 18001;
- ISO 27001;
- ISO 50001;
- PCI DSS.
- N+1 power redundancy;
- N+1 chiller redundancy;
- N+2 CRAC unit redundancy.
Cisco M5 servers:
- Intel Xeon Gold 6154 (Skylake), 418 (72 cores);
- DDR4 (2 666 MHz), 10128 GB (1.3 TB);
- SSD-optimized NetApp AFF storage.
Data center in Moscow
The DataSpace data center was launched in 2012. It is the first data center in Russia to receive Uptime Institute Tier III Gold certification. DataSpace guarantees uninterrupted operation, supporting hot replacement of any critical infrastructure components without affecting the customer’s equipment.
Address: Moscow, 11/9 Sharikopodshipnikovaya St.
- Tier III Design Documentation;
- Tier III Constructed Facility;
- Tier III Operational Sustainability — Gold.
- PCI DSS
- 12 server rooms (250 sq.m. each);
- 88 racks per room;
- 99.98% availability per SLA;
- Energy efficiency coefficient—1.5;
- Automated Building Management System (BMS);
- 9.5 MW peak capacity;
- N+1 redundant DGU per each electric line;
- 2 chilling circuits (ethylene glycol external and water internal);
- Latest NOVEC 1230 fire suppression system in computer rooms and rooms with critical components—safe for staff and electronics.
- Alarm system with infrared motion sensors;
- 5m small-mesh fence along the external perimeter;
- Anti-digging system;
- 24/7 armed on-site security personnel;
- Biometric scans.
Data center in New Jersey
NNJ3 Data Center
NNJ3 is a new-gen data center located in Parsippany, NJ, 50km (30mi) away from New York. The data center is part of a network of 20 state-of-the-art data centers owned by US-based company Cologix. NNJ3 safety and security system ensures uninterrupted operation even at the time of natural disasters such as Hurricane Sandy.
Adress: 200 Webro Road, Parsippany, NJ 07054.
- SOC 1 (SSAE18/ISAE3402);
- SOC 2;
- PCI DSS.
- Up to 20 kW per rack;
- Four fully independent (N+1) redundant power systems;
- Low-velocity N+1 cooling systems;
- 24/7 maintenance and monitoring (NOC);
- Dual independent cable entrances;
- Dual interlock pre-action fire suppression system;
- Triple-factor authentication with biometric scans;
- 24/7 HD CCTV video surveillance;
- 24/7 on-site security personnel.