External security assessment of and expert recommendations on your IT services. Minimizing the risks of confidential data leaks
Information security audit—understand how protected your business IT assets are. Our experts assess the security and vulnerability of your IT system, detecting its weaknesses and noncompliances. Based on the information collected, we prepare a detailed IT security report with corrective action recommendations that are backed by best international practices.
By following our expert recommendations, you will ensure your infrastructure is compliant with high security standards.
What we audit
Audit of wireless and local area networks, network access control, and network segmentation
Audit of OS security settings
Audit of virtualization system security settings
Audit of database security settings
Audit of specific IT infrastructure components
Audit of information security controls settings
Audit of information security management system
Security assessment of the rooms under auditing
Why outsource an information security audit?
Reduce risk of confidential information leaks
Reveal your current information security level. Following our expert recommendations ensures higher security level and minimizes risks to your infrastructure
Increase control over your IT and cybersecurity units
Improves access of higher management to control over IT and information security departments
Help create or improve your business processes
Enables you to create or assess your current information security and IT processes, and protect your business sensitive data at the required level
How we work
Sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA)
Agree on dates and hold face-to-face interviews with your representatives to collect necessary information and check current settings of IT system components
- Consult on how to improve your infrastructure
- Share personal experience
- Carefully investigate reasons for issues and develop best approaches on solving them
- Prepare a detailed report on current situation with recommendations on improvements
We understand how sensitive your information may be: any data system checks are carried out by your employees under close supervision of our experts.
Scope of our service
We examine separate equipment and IT infrastructure as a whole, analyse processes, maintenance and backup, assess the work of IT specialists and, if necessary, their information security expertise.
Security systems check
We analyse security level: confidentiality of financial and other critical data, access policy, information security processes. We also work with information security controls, exposure, incidents, network infrastructure security and check how well your staff understand the internal security rules.
Finding the best solution
Choosing the best way to increase the security level with respect to the company limitations—technical capacities, budget, deadlines, etc.
We prepare a plan to eliminate detected vulnerabilities of information systems and security standards noncompliance.
We prepare a detailed report on security audit with a description of discrepancies detected.
Who will benefit
Companies seeking to avoid financial losses and reputation risks
Companies seeking to ensure better internal control
Companies impacted by security incidents
IT security audit assesses your current information security measures, while following ITGLOBAL.COM expert recommendations improves the security of your infrastructure. By running an IT security audit, you benefit from:
- Our comprehensive independent assessment of the IT infrastructure security level. The client receives recommendations on its improvement from highly skilled experts with many years of relevant experience.
- Implementing our audit-based recommendations, the client optimizes the IT infrastructure and related processes in line with the current security requirements, improving internal control quality.
- ITGLOBAL.COM audit helps to improve the confidentiality of commercial and other important information, protect information systems from unauthorized access and virus threats, reduce the human element in critical IT aspects and enhance security at all levels: applications, operating environment, physical, virtual, network infrastructure, etc.
- An information security audit allows avoiding the unnecessary IT and security costs, because it provides only adequate recommendations. Additionally, it reduces reputation risks coming from a bad information security, which is important for any business from banks to specialized enterprises.
Our compliance assessment not only relies on a formal approach, but is backed by common sense and best international practices
Years of proven audit and information systems expertise
Successfully passing PCI DSS compliance audits several years in a row
Extensive experience in information security