Cloud server leasing
It is a virtual server leasing service based on the hardware capacity of a cloud provider. The cloud server is located in the data center in a cluster of system physical hardware resources, which are combined into one set.
As a rule, cloud server leasing services are provided for a period of 1 to 12-24 months or more.
The advantages of leasing a cloud server
- There is no need to spend money to organize and maintain your own infrastructure. The user has no need to buy their own server and hire staff to maintain and administer it. The user has no need to change the equipment in case of failure.
- Server resources can be expanded. At any time, the user can remove or add resources for data storage or processing, based on their own needs. Server capacity can be increased without interrupting its work.
- Transparent and convenient scheme of payment. Users pay only for what they need (resources which are actually given to them by a provider).
- Access is available from anywhere in the world. Work with server capacity can be arranged literally from any place on the planet where there is a stable Internet connection.
- There are no strict requirements for the user’s equipment. The user’s PC can have any characteristics. There is no need to buy new expensive equipment for access to a remote server.
- Processing of errors is carried out promptly. Failures and downtime are minimized, as the performance of the remote server is constantly monitored, and all the errors and problems are eliminated at once. In case of a failure, data and user software are transferred to another server.
- A multi-user mode is available. By renting a cloud server, a user can launch virtual desktops to which different users can connect. Each of them may work autonomously with the server capacities.
- All information is processed rapidly. Due to the fact that the user can adjust resources according to their needs, this makes it possible to change the speed of processing of any data rapidly, maintaining a high competitiveness of the company.
- 24/7 technical support is provided. Most hosting providers offer 24/7 technical support to their users.